Job Description Tax Accountant ( Akuntan Pajak )
Tax Accountant Job Description :
- Prepares federal, state, or local tax returns of individual, business establishment, or other organization.
- Examines accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations, using computer.
- Advises management regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liability.
- Ensures that establishment complies with periodic tax payment, information reporting, and other taxing authority requirements.
- Represents principal before taxing bodies.
- May devise and install tax record systems.
- May specialize in various aspects of tax accounting, such as tax laws applied to particular industry, or in individual, fiduciary, or partnership income tax preparation. .
source : jobdescriptionsandduties